The following TOM software is known (please mail additions to webmaster at gerbil.org).
- The TOM compiler written in TOM.
- TOM bindings for Gtk and Gnome.
- The TOM LL(1) parser generator GP, Generates Parsers.
- The TOM Meta Unit.
- The TOM standard libraries.
- TOM glue to the expat
XML parser, by Bart Schuller.
- tom_maze (tarball)
- A 3D maze (screenshot) in
which to walk around, by John Jensen. Uses TOM/Gtk.
- atm (proof of concept) (snapshot)
- The Apache TOM Module (aka mod_TOM) allows the Apache HTTP daemon to be extended in
TOM, in a way similar to mod_PERL.
- glue (under development) (snapshot)
- The TOM Glue Project provides TOM libraries that wrap popular C
libraries. Currently this wraps the GNU Readline and History libraries.
- Illustrate It! (proof of concept)
- A vector based drawing program that uses TAG.
- TAG (proof of concept)
- The TOM Abstract GUI.
- tdbc (pre beta) (snapshot)
- The TOM DataBase Connectors provide TOM interfaces to various database
access libraries, similar to the Python Database API and Java JDBC.
Currently available as a developer shapshot which provides access to PostgreSQL.
- tm (pre beta) (snapshot) (CVS)
- Meta TOM extracts documentation from TOM source code.